1.23.2013

Weekend Cas









Top: The Elizabeth Chronicles. Skirt: Forever21, last seen here. Booties: LFStores. Clutch: Madly-yours SOLD HERE. Sunglasses: LFStores. Jewelry: Forever21 [ring]. Stella and Dot, gifted Yurman [bracelets]. Michael Kors [watch]. Nail Polish: OPI 'Ski Teal You Drop'.



Put yourself together, girl!

I'm not a fan of sweat pants or the excuse that they should be worn for comfort in public. The time and place for such nonsense is at home in 30 degree weather. Not while you're running the streets full-filling your weekend errands. 

I recently added this graphic tee by local NOLA designers from The Elizabeth Chronicles to my collection. Its comfortable, and fashionable...just perfect to pair with my fringe mini! 

Hmmm, I think I'll have to get my hands on a few more KRChronicles tees in the near future.


- yours 


No comments: