1.07.2014

Newly Blue










Dress: Three Floor via Styligon (also love this blue lace number). Heels: Schutz. Clutch: Madly Yours sold HERE. Jewelry: Haus 131, Bauble Bar, Trendz [bangles]. Caia Jewels, MHT [rings].

I often get my style inspiration from fellow bloggers or as I like to call it, the Style Trifecta! This triple threat includes The Blonde SaladSincerely Jules, and Song of Style. From classically chic to LA street style, these girls can layer, and mix textiles like a mo'fo. So naturally when I saw two out of the three rocking different versions of this dress, I had to add it to my wardrobe. 

I also added a new metallic clutch to the Madly Yours Collection. She's petite, sleek, and shiny...she's perfect! Now, if I could only figure out what I'm going to name her... any suggestions?

-yours

No comments: