11.06.2013

It's BJB Official!
















Outfit: c/o The Blues Jean Bar. Denim + Top: Joes Jeans. Jacket: ASbyDF. Heels: Jeffrey Campbell. Jewelry: Haus 131 [necklace]. Michael Kors [watch]. Amrita Singh, ALDO, Bauble Bar [bangles]. Purse: Madly Yours available HERE

I am beyond excited to share the details of my latest collaboration with you guys! Last month, The Blues Jean Bar asked me to be one of 10 stylish BJB Bloggers to help promote their amazing BJB Express program. [NOTE TO SELF: When designer denim and delicious leather jackets are involved, you ALWAYS say YES!] I had a great time teaming up with my very own BJB Stylist, going over my likes,dislikes and personal style inspirations in order to create my style profile. Once that was finished the rest was a breeze! 

The best part of the BJB Express program...it's open to anyone! Simply visit The Blues Jean Bar and sign up for your own Express Box. Shop the looks you want and return what you don't want, all from the comfort of your home. 

I hope everyone enjoys this post and stay tuned for more looks from my BJB Express Box!

-yours

No comments: