11.15.2013

hello leather!









Outfit c/o The Blues Jean Bar // Top: Joe's Jeans. Jacket: ASbyDF. Pants: Henry & Belle. Heels: Steve Madden. Clutch: Madly Yours sold HERE. Jewelry: Haus 131, vintage [necklaces]. Trendz [rings]. Michael Kors [watch]. ALDO, Bauble Bar, Amrita Singh [bangles]. 

Colder weather calls for MORE LEATHER! That's my motto and I'm sticking to it. It was love at first sign with this ASbyDF jacket and that love only intensified once I rolled up the sleeves. I know most people lean towards a darker wardrobe once the temperatures drop but I respectfully disagree with that thought. Don't be afraid to add some color! 

Style on this weekend...style on!

-yours


Shop this look and more from home with The Blues Jean Bar's, BJB Express Box program. Free to try! Keep what you want, return what you don't. 

No comments: