9.20.2013

Madly-yours + Stella & Dot






Dress: c/o Haus 131. Heels: DMSX by Donald Pliner.  Clutch: Madly-yours sold here. Jewels: Trendz [rings]. Amrita Singh [bangles]. Michael Kors [watch]. STELLA & DOT [NECKLACE] SHOP HERE




If you couldn’t already tell, I love shoes, layering and accessorizing. So when the opportunity to collaborate with Stella & Dot was brought to my attention I jumped all over it!  I will be styling their most recent arrivals along with the upcoming holiday collection and guess what… you can shop the looks right HERE. That’s right, directly from my blog posts.

I’ve always been a huge Stella & Dot fan, I mean who isn’t right?! The renegade bracelet is a blogger hit, a bold python cuff (last seen here) adds a little flare to any outfit, and now the accessory styling has endless possibilities. Its going to be ah-mazing!

That not all... I've teamed up with a Stella & Dot representative to bring you ladies a very special trunk show. Featuring Stella & Dot and of course Madly-yours. I'll be showcasing my latest designs including new NFL approved bags, metallics, skins, the works! Just in time for the fall season. If you live in the New Orleans area feel free to RSVP HERE.    

In the mean time, enjoy these pictures from my latest Haus 131 project and stay tuned for more collaboration deets to come! 

-yours




No comments: