5.08.2013

Stripes and Bronze















Dress: c/o Haus 131 sold here. Belt: Forever21. Heels: Jeffrey Campbell. Clutch: Madly-yours sold here. Jewelry: Haus 131 [necklace]. Michael Kors [watch]. Haus131, ALDO, David Yurman [bracelets].


Morning sleepy faces!
Today's casual chic fit c/o Haus 131 is one of my favorites. Dress it up with some heels, edge it up with some statement jewelry or run your errands in a pair of embellished flats. I opted for the heels & jewels, DUH! I can't wait to show you Haus 131's latest arrivals. 
Stay tuned!

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the Madly-yours + Naaz Boutique giveaway. We had such a great response and we are excited to announce the winner.

Drum roll please...

Congratulations Kate McLean! Enjoy the newest addition to your jewelry collection.


-yours











1 comment:

Fashion Oase said...

I love your outfit! But I'm actually love all of your outfits.
Would you like to follow eachother?
Please let me know ;) I'm following you now!


http://fashionoase.blogspot.com