11.26.2012

The Weekender























PHOTO CREDIT: A. TILLER Follow her on Instagram @FLOWERCHILDPHOTOS. Peplum dress: Vintage. Ombre vest: Forever21. Sneakers: Target...ON SALE! Hat: Arttie. Sunglasses: LFStores. Jewelry: Forever21 & Etsy {bracelets}. Michael Kors {watch}. Haus131 {necklace}. Fringe Clutch: [NEW] Madly-yours, other styles sold here.


It's safe to say that high top sneakers have been making a come back. Not gonna lie, I was a little weary about it at first but all it took was seeing a picture of Beyonce wearing high tops and faux leather pants...so I bought high tops and faux leather pants. 
BOOM! 

All I need now is to borrow my BFF's baby and wrap him in a baby bjorn, Blue Ivy style.



- yours


P.S. I found theses sneaks at Target and I LOVE THEM. Lucky for you guys they're on sale right now...CHECK IT! 






No comments: