10.22.2012

Pop - Up





Top: Arttie. Leggings: See You Monday via LuLus. Shoes: Steve Madden found here. Clutch: Madly-yours more sold here.Jewelry: Haus131 {necklace}. Michael Kors {watch}. Nail polish: Essie "Good As Gold".   


Here's the latest newbie on the Madly-yours clutch scene.I've decided to name this one after the client I customized it for. So without further adieu, I'd like to introduce "Kate". 

On another note, Madly-yours will be featured in a month long pop-up shop in downtown Austin following Thanksgiving. 
Eeeekkk!!! I'm so excited to work with Tribe Consignment and the other contributing local and international designers on this project. 

It's back to my sewing machine for now...

Stay tuned for more pop-up shop info regarding location, hours of operation, etc. 




- yours





No comments: