8.10.2012

What the pulp

I was recently interviewed by my good friend and creator of The Pulp Kitchen, Michelle Llaguno. Thats right...a food blog!  I've never heard a person talk about food the way that Michelle does. When asked what three foods/drinks she would want if stranded on a deserted island, her answer is something like "foie gras, an 82' Bordeaux and a wheel of brie". Ok, thats probably not exactly what she would pick but you get the drift. It's a lot more sophisticated then an endless supply of cheeseburgers, chocolate shakes and fries that I would pick. Check out the interview on her blog and learn a new recipe. The jumbo lump crab and avocado salad is my FAVE! 








 Top & Skirt: Forever21. Clutch: Madly - yours {sold here}. Shoes: Messeca {more colors found here}. Jewelry: Michael Kors {watch}. Amrita Singh {bangles}. Frock Candy {necklace}. Etsy {skull bangle}. Nail polish: ESSIE "Blanc".



Instagram'n it at ypalma1 ... Follow me



- yours





No comments: