10.26.2011

You're Beautiful Forever

I have a problem...a really, really SERIOUS problem! I am addicted to THRIFTING and ANYTHING VINTAGE! With tons of hidden little consignment stores in Austin my little Jewish heart/wallet can't pass up the deals. I'm talking 1970's fully beaded cocktail dresses, vintage mink collars, & real leather jackets!
L.O.V.E. 








Dress: Target. Jacket: Old Navy {thrifted}. Scarf: Target. Shoes: Bakers {similar here}. Jewelry: Michael Kors {watch}, Amrita Singh {bangles}, Mignon Faget {ring}. Nail Polish: OPI, Ski Teal You Drop.


Disclaimer: 
I mentioned some fur earlier and would just like to say... I wouldn't go to Saks and drop hundreds on a NEW (real) fur anything, thats NOT COOL
BUT! If its vintage, if it's been sitting in a dingy thrift store with a low price tag stapled to it...the least I could do is show it some respect and get it the hell out of there! 


- yours

No comments: