9.06.2011

Red, White & Chambray

 Another Labor Day has come and gone but that’s NOT going to stop me from busting out my whites! Not only do I respectfully disagree with the “No white after Labor Day rule, but having stood in 3 weddings this past year I’ve been a little deprived… you cant be that girl wearing white at wedding related events!

No really...you CAN'T!!! 
Its just bad manners & the Bride might drop kick you...








Dress/worn as skirt: CHER (LFstores). Chambray shirt: Target. Pin: Handmade. Sunglasses & Bag: Urban Outfitters. Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell. Jewelry: Michael Kors (watch). Amrita Singh (bangles). Mignon Faget (ring). Nails: OPI: “St. Petersburgundy


P.S. 
If you're lucky enough to live near an LFstores...CHECK IT OUT!!! 
My dress and JC booties were a total steal!

- yours

No comments: